- Wedding Events
- Open Mics
- Retirement Parties
- Corporate Events
- And More!
$95 Per Hour- Includes:
- Use of the Rockshop between the hours of 9am and 6pm, Monday thru Saturday
- 150 Padded black folding chairs
- Stage lighting (White Plus One Color)
- 1 Large trashcan
- Use of Rockshop tables (with advance notice, no linens)
- Rentals occurring outside regular hours must be staffed by an employee of the Rockshop, this will incur an additional charge of $25 per hour
- Rentals using the house speaker system must be staffed by a Rockshop sound technician, this will incur an additional charge of $30 per hour, this includes the use of 1 wireless handheld microphone and 1 computer/iPod interface
The Following Equipment is Available for an Additional Charge:
- Microphone and DI Package - $25 Per Day (Includes 4 Wired Handheld Microphones, 4 Direct Boxes, Stands and Cables)
- Additional Computer/iPod Inputs - $10 Each, Per Day
- Yamaha P-255 Digital Piano - $25 Per Day
- Pearl Roadshow Drum Kit - $25 Per Day (Includes upgraded heads, hardware, No Cymbals)
- Fender Hot Rod Deville Guitar Amp - $25 Per Day
In Addition to the Main Event Areas, the Rockshop Includes the Following Spaces:
- An open room near the entrance with hard floors (great for food service)
- A private room near the bathroom (for changing, preparation, as a green room, etc)
- A kitchenette (with a mini fridge, sink, and countertop)
- An ADA compliant restroom
- The main event space is approximately 54' x 37'
- The usable floor area in the main event space is approximately 37' x 35'
- The stage area is 21'6" x 11'4"
- The food service area is approximately 19' x 18'
- The private room is approximately 18' x 8'
- The kitchenette is approximately 10' x 9'
The Following Tables May Be Available with Advance Notice:
- 3 x 6' Rectangular Plastic Folding Tables
- 4 x 4' Rectangular Plastic Folding Tables
- No Linens
The House PA System is a JBL SRX 700 Series System:
- This system is run in stereo and includes subwoofers
- The system is controlled using a Soundcraft SI Impact Digital Mixing Console
- House Lights are Edison Style LED Blubs in a Warm White Color
- Stage Lights are Modern LED Stage Lights in both white and color
- Stage Lights are controlled via iPad
Please use the form below to inquire about reserving the Rockshop for your event. See also our map for directions at the bottom of this page. If you have questions and comments not related to making a Rockshop reservation, please use our Contact Form